Not open for further replies.
Ok so those interested in riding as part of a 4 man team are:

mrkawasaki
sinnett177
Drystonepaul
Woody

Those interested in riding as part of a 10 man team are:

Sidewinder

If the following and any other interested parties could confirm their team choice, we can then start putting teams together:

Stally
Thumper (come Sarah you one post wonder)
Peteteamtig (contact lost?)
Nobby the Sheep (considering solo Mayhem, keep us updated)
Mr_Ship (come on Richard you know you want to)
Any others.....

As a little bonus ball - I will be leading a ride over to Pat Adams' house to enter in person, come the day. Open invitation to NWNW teamsters to join me for a hilly road ride, probably starting in Macc or Buxton and heading out to Longnor/Warslow, followed by a hearty roast luncheon in a suitable pub to talk over tactics....

Mr K

mrkawasaki":tk305h9i said:
As a little bonus ball - I will be leading a ride over to Pat Adams' house to enter in person, come the day. Open invitation to NWNW teamsters to join me for a hilly road ride, probably starting in Macc or Buxton and heading out to Longnor/Warslow, followed by a hearty roast luncheon in a suitable pub to talk over tactics....

Mr K
Should be able to do this. Riding road bikes or mtb?

I wouldn't mind entering in for the 4 man team with a full set of gears :)

if there isn't space I don't mind joining the ten man team, I can help fix bikes and eat food

No worries Stally, list updated. I'm sure we can sort teams out once we know who's wanting to ride what.

Those interested in riding as part of a 4 man team are:

mrkawasaki
sinnett177
Drystonepaul
Woody
Stally

Those interested in riding as part of a 10 man team are:

Sidewinder

If the following and any other interested parties could confirm their team choice, we can then start putting teams together:

Thumper (come Sarah you one post wonder)
Peteteamtig (contact lost?)
Nobby the Sheep (considering solo Mayhem, keep us updated)
Mr_Ship (come on Richard you know you want to)
Any others.....

No longer that one post wonder - huzzah!

I'd be up for some form of team.

I'd have to see how much of an XC bike I can muster prior to the event though 'cause I ain't doing it on my Orange that's for sure!

There's also the possibility of my own death on clic24 too... That could hinder my attendance somewhat!

Sorry if you've already covered this but how much is it?

Thumper

Thumper welcome to the team, can't remember how much entry was off the top of my head but it wasn't much. I'm sure Mr K (Neil) will have a better idea.

Re: No longer that one post wonder - huzzah!

Thumper":1tnyu87j said:
I'd be up for some form of team.

I'd have to see how much of an XC bike I can muster prior to the event though 'cause I ain't doing it on my Orange that's for sure!

There's also the possibility of my own death on clic24 too... That could hinder my attendance somewhat!

Sorry if you've already covered this but how much is it?

Thumper

I can probably sort you out with a bike if you need one Sarah.
Not sure how much the entry is though...?

still considering doing mayhem but think it may clash with a 24hr event our local club is organiseing in aid of cancer research [one of our female members has just been diagnosed with breast cancer] if the dates dont clash i am in but will give the cadex a break and do it on my modernish voodoo still tied between going solo or been on a 10 man team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back