GT LTS DH (year 2000?)

Ah, i remember seeing it on E-bay, look's far better now ;)

Cheers for the help with the stickers, i'll give Gil a shout :)

jimihendrix":24fsl6v8 said:
@ *AJ* It's a 16" (CTC) same as mine, long forks always jack them up and make them look bigger though ;)

Ahh yeah, My LTS1000 is a 16" but its quite large, GT must measure them funny... Mine looks the same size as that though...

24122009572.jpg

*AJ*":f1rqpiv8 said:
jimihendrix":f1rqpiv8 said:
@ *AJ* It's a 16" (CTC) same as mine, long forks always jack them up and make them look bigger though ;)

Ahh yeah, My LTS1000 is a 16" but its quite large, GT must measure them funny... Mine looks the same size as that though...

24122009572.jpg

Are you sure ?, could be totaly wrong but that looks like an 18", if you look at where the top tube joins the seattube on the 16" DH it's a good bit below the linkage pivot point, on your bike the top tube is just about in line with the same point.

Yours probably looks the same size as the 16" DH due to the longer forks on the DH, your top tube is more level .

GT dont really measure them funny, centre of the bottom bracket to the centre of the top tube regardless of seattube shape ;)

Nice DS though :cool:

ahh centre to centre mine measures 16.5"

The seat clamp is a lot taller on mine that the DH though, but its deffo a 16" still has the original sticker on it.

*AJ*":29pu9i33 said:
ahh centre to centre mine measures 16.5"

The seat clamp is a lot taller on mine that the DH though, but its deffo a 16" still has the original sticker on it.

Ah, must be right then ;) , still looks big for a 16 but size can be deceptive, especially with full sussers .

I think its more like an 18" if measured from centre to top!

Nice bike though, my first full susser and very impressed. Mine only cam out the manafacturers box in 2009.... its totally mint.

*AJ*":2p6gn0wo said:
Mine only cam out the manafacturers box in 2009.... its totally mint.

WOW, what a find :) , they do ride very nice :cool:

Should get my ar5e into gear and get my DH sorted, been laying in bits in my spare room for the last year, keep geting sidetracked with other projects :roll:

lts-1.jpg

Sorry for taking so long to measure this! 15" from the centre of the BB to the middle of the top tube where it meets the seat tube. 19.5" from the centre of the BB to the top of the seat tube. I have no idea what size that makes it! :LOL:

Latest posts

Back