Votes: 0 0.0%
  • raucherkette's Whiskeytown Lite

• SF Klein's Klein Attitude

• DrS' Fat Chance Yo Eddy

• Total voters
the breezer lightning got my vote. not because i'm french, but because i have a thing for these bikes. (and i have one myself ;))

Another mind wrenching BoTM - yawn... :roll: ;)

Decisions, decisions... honourable mentions to the nutty Klein with Attitude (appeals strangely to my unwarranted anti-Klein leanings); the super Schwinn; the radiant Tamarac (bet that weighs as much as the Schwinn...); the 10th - mainly because I fondly recall it being thrashed down the big hill in the top 40 at Mountain Mayhem this year (way to go Andy!); the oh-so-rich 'CunningBoy'; and the neat Dagger too. All was pointing to the Mantis then - interesting story, I'm an R.C. fan and it's a pretty colour too... but I'm not a prototype kinda guy when it comes to voting day.

The bike I'd most like to ride and own of this selection box is the Fuquay - brown is my new black! :)

Mr K

I thought the same about the nice clean machines, and really am attracted to the race attitude of the 10th Anni, which would have been my choice for riding :cool: But, I vote for the Mantis, although perhaps it could have shown some patina for authenticities sake. Very special and for me hardly anything comes close to a unique history of a rare bike :cool:

hmmmm, let's see; I've narrowed it down to the following (in no particular order as of yet):

gump's Fat Chance 10th Anniversary

halaburt's Merlin Newsboy

J_Westy's 1936/8 Fleet(Schwinn) C-model Hybrid Bomber

Corduroyboy's 1993 Fuquay Custom

bushpig's Mantis X Frame

My wife wants me to vote for J_Westy's 1936/8 Fleet(Schwinn) C-model Hybrid Bomber; she loves it.

I, on the other hand, remain undecided...a couple more nights
:LOL:

Funny thing about the BOTM votes...

Last month I was a bit bummed about the couple of votes I got on the Klein, but this month I'm thrilled with a single vote. The fact that somebody out there is as goofy as I am, and liked my "trialsy" Beamer enough to vote for it over the stunners in this month's competition made my day :D . Thanks for the smile whoever you are.

I'd throw my vote on it too, just for grins, but I don't think my conscious will let me vote for anything other than BP's Mantis...it's just too damn cool.

cheers,

Steve

Looks like the Mantis has a good early doors lead with the Breezer a bit off the pace.

pete_mcc":2dse9sca said:
mrkawasaki":2dse9sca said:
Another mind wrenching BoTM

Oh for the halcyon days when a reclusive member (who is somehow a gold trader, despite not having a feedback thread :LOL: ) pretty much decided on the winner. All this voting just causes strife. Why doesn't someone pop down to wookey hole to get the word on who the winner is?:

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=83

Oh for simpler times!

Latest posts

Back