Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SF Klein's Klein Attitude

• DrS' Fat Chance Yo Eddy

• Total voters
Hardest month ever for me....

The Orange with the festive story?

The Choc Fuquay? Probably my fave bike posted here in ages.

The Pace? Beautifully done - but we've seen Pace restos before.... (not that I'm pointing fingers).

Orange Vit... and the Bonty? Another month and would have grabbed my vote for sure.

The Carlton and Koga are strong contenders for being different.

The Kleins and Fats are, well Kleins and Fats so won't get my vote. That was the easy part.

Can I just vote for a Chocolate Orange and cover the Clockwork and the Fuquay in one shot?

It has to the Mantis X Frame for me purely because that's the one I would take home, but the rest are all outstanding in their own right... Love the Goat's paintjob, together with the Fat Chance and Fuquay builds. That Breezer is pretty nice too :)

Damn tough decision, so good luck guys!

Cracking mth, lovely toys chaps! Yo gets my vote as have a soft spot for white, but could have easily used 3 votes...

Amazing month - the best ever maybe?

Anyhow, It's got to be the Mantis, rare, mint and beautiful, qualities any BOTM should posess.

i really like the 1st breezer and the mountain goat and SF klein's klein but they were not bikes that i knew of back in the day, the one i wanted back in the day was the vit t, suprise surprise! :LOL:

i think tallpaul has done a good quality no frills or fuss riders bike there and it is the one i would like to own so that's where my vote is going.

out of curiosity though, the mantis and the mountain goat, have these been restored or found in a sealed glass box? no offence meant though, the reason i ask is because i wonder if any effort of restoration has gone in to these by the owners or if they were found/bought as they are pictured. it seems these rare bikes seem to turn up in the US unused more often than overhere :( but i like to know that the bikes have been used (maybe abused) then restored as opposed to unused other than a talking point from new.

It is interesting to see the white on black Breezer and the white on black prewar Schwinn sharing the same paint design. The Breezer mimics the original in paint alone. After that, all is lost to a half decade of change.

@jonnyboy

found that frame exactly one year ago as a collateralbuy, main aim was a gt lobo. ;)

the frame is used and ridden, but in a really good condition i never expected to find this live. build it over the year with nos parts.

feri

Back