ghosts.........

got a few yarns about this

in our house at the moment me and the missus keep seeing a black cat in the corner of our vision, lots of people have commented on it too

used to work in a 400 year old pub and loads of things used to go on. the three best were, once i went into the cellar to rack and tap some ale barrels, and put the mallet down on an empty keg. i then got called back to the bar for a while. when i got back down there the mallet was gone. didn't think much of it but about three weeks later, a land lord from the pub next door came round and said he found our mallet in his cellar, which is separated from ours by a brick wall :shock:

another time me and the manager went to check on one of the hotel rooms as the previous occupiers hadn't checked out, and the new people were ready to go in. we waited by the door, knocked, and could hear people talking quite clearly inside. we knocked again, and still no answer. so my manager says through the door 'i hope your decent cos im coming in' the voices stopped, and when we opened the door, no one was there. :shock:

the funniest one was one morning my boss was cooking breakfast for the hotel guests when, he turned round to put some bacon on the hotplate, and there stood in front of him was a lady dressed in full Victorian night ware. she stood there and said 'excuse me can i have scrambled eggs with my breakfast?' he promptly shat himself and ran screaming past the lady. as he got half way down the stairs to the bar, he remembered it was dickins weekend, and he had a hotel full of re-enactment people staying! -lol: turns out theses guys really get into it and even sleep in the correct attire :LOL:

just go to the "magic" tree in clapham woods for a night. go alone. i have done it many times, and flip me backwards, i've experienced loads of shit. last time i went i got so freaked out i packed up the tent and scarpered, breaking my chain and rear deraillier(sic) hanger. oh yeah i got a flattie too. definitely some weird shit there dudes lol :shock: :shock: :twisted:

I assume you mean Clapham Woods near Worthing West Sussex.... LOADS of weird shit has happened there, what exactly happened to you there? I've been there in daytime and it's creepy as feck - no birdsong and just general claustrophobic feeling, some strange vibes up there for sure!

Latest posts

Back