Dekerf Generation

Very , very nice! What size is it? 18.5"? The smaller DeKerfs look well proportioned. 20inchers start to look a bit gangly...
I don't agree about the grips - On a grey bike you need some coloured components, or it will start to look like John Major's bike (Edwina).

Thanks for your nice comments guys ! The frame measure's only 15.5 from bottom bracket to the centre of the top tube or 17.5 to the top of the seat tube. That was also what i was thinking with the grips ...it needed some colour somewhere ! I'm not to sure about the forks and the chainrings so it may get a few tweaks in the future. My wallet needs a rest for abit though !

A few more pic's !!

Attachments

• New4.jpg
    New4.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 1,929
  • New11.jpg
    New11.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 1,929
  • New12.jpg
    New12.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 1,929
Cheers fella , i grew up in Bolly but now live in Macc mate. I was gonna take it round the forest today but its a tad wet !! :(

Thats really nice. How are you finding those tyres? Was thinking of getting some

To be honest with you fella , i've not taken the bike out for a good ride yet ! I'm working nights at the moment so hopefully i'll get a ride in one day next week , so i'll let you know how they perform ;)

Thats a beautiful bike Woody and some nice pictures too. Hope to see it out on some retrobike rides soon :D

Latest posts

Back