Exclusive Retrobike 'Ride Out' Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now if I can only find the photos of the Retrobike stickers I placed above the bowl in the Ladies toilet in the Blauwe Pan in Amsterdam I might be on to something (especially as I had to walk through urine and broken glass to do so, ultimate dedication in suede shoes).

3949733361_d3488f0c4b.jpg

:D

Let me get this straight, the prize for getting a Retrobike logo into an unusual and public location is to get to ride a Raleigh.

Bearing in mind that there often appears little love for most Raleighs on this site why are people falling over themselves for a go.

Surely a Fat or some such would have even more support.

I'm a very confused Raleigh Rally organiser who only got a couple of Raleighs out on said meet . Whistling wind and tumbleweeds seemed to be the response from everywhere else :?

velomaniac":3kj92hya said:
I'm a very confused Raleigh Rally organiser who only got a couple of Raleighs out on said meet . Whistling wind and tumbleweeds seemed to be the response from everywhere else :?
It was unfortunate that your Raleigh Rally wasn't as successful as hoped velomaniac. The aim of this competition is to hopefully get more of those retrobikers who post but not necessarily ride, out riding and thus more bums on seats at meets such as yours.

There will be a retrobike sticker on the First tree to be planted at the Olympic stadium, I will get a picture when I get chance !

Here are two and they couldnt be further apart in the pursuit of biking pleasure. The first is on a rusty old workhorse near the beach in Mexico. The second is on the CBC trail sign at the top of Vancouvers North Shore.....wood, rocks, roots and padding.

Oh yea JFF and maybe a sticker.

Attachments

• DSCF0728.JPG
    DSCF0728.JPG
    35.6 KB · Views: 1,765
  • DSCF0524.JPG
    DSCF0524.JPG
    88.9 KB · Views: 1,765
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back