East Midlands Area chat and rides thread

I'd be up for it I think!

:D

There were some great bikes in the Peaks, have a look at the roll of honour, but not one Kona. Getting fired up to building the Cinder Cone which I had almost decided to treat as a winter project.

unocogero":3blf4n5r said:
I've got one on order too. Could do with it this weekend I think!

you may be waiting a while - mine's only just left Hong Kong having ordered it a couple of weeks ago :roll:

I see from the aftermath that you were crowned 'King of the Mountains'... Despite being from the 'flat' East Midlands :LOL:

:oops: :D

Ed and Khane: How are you fixed for Caythorpe? Is it best to post the details in the Lincolnshire Group section or the general Rides / Events Section ?

just read through the application and noticed this "This is not a Race. Helmets must be worn" so thats me out.

It's very laid back. Put on by cycling enthusiasts. Nobody will pass comment, they are just covering themselves incase you hurt yourself and then get back at them for not saying that you should have been wearing a helmet. Such is the twisted society we have to engage with at times. :roll:
Happy to give you a lift if you decide to come. Just finished off your mints :twisted: (or rather Carol has).

rc200ti":h7wcbdt1 said:
Ed and Khane: How are you fixed for Caythorpe? Is it best to post the details in the Lincolnshire Group section or the general Rides / Events Section ?

think I will have to give it a miss unfortunately - have to save my brownie points for the Wobble now and any evening rides now my light has arrived :twisted:

holy f*** is it bright :shock: :shock: :shock:

only problem is I have ordered (or they have sent me) the wrong plug adaptor from Ebay (separate purchase as I knew it came with American style plug)... :roll:

Can't find a happy way of working the Wobble into my weekend yet. It may come good but it'll be a last minute thing.
I'm going to have to get lights, beginning to feel trapped by the dark.

Caythorpe is not a special ride but the atmosphere and cake were very good. The following weekend Carol is doing the Beachy Head Marathon so I'm looking for a good circular route from Eastbourne. I usually walk the marathon route but this year can't resist riding on the South Downs. Anyone know any good routes?

Latest posts

Back