Mr K's Day in the Peaks 26th September FINAL ARRANGEMENTS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Car all loaded up ready for leaving straight from work tomorrow. Unlikely i'll get away early but should be with you at a sensible hour.

Really looking forward to this, this ride nearly killed me last year so I have a score to settle this time round. Knee is good and i'm 100 times fitter than last year (not the best ride to make your retro debut on if you've not ridden in 4 months!).

See you all soon.

mrkawasaki":2wviggkt said:
The Official Mr K's Peaks Ride will start at 10.00am (for 10.30am pedal off) outside the Woodbine Cafe.

Thank Fook for that Neil, i was thinking 9.30 was a bit early for me as i have a very slow and long drive ahead [ limited to 70] :(

Including the traditional Hillclimb Challenge in the Quarry.
Thank fook for that too ;) Loved it.

I've also marked where I hope to be stationed with the camera.

The Retro Pub Quiz will take place around 7.30pm in a convenient hostelry - venue to be agreed on the day.

Stay cool people and remember, it's only for fun....

Mr K

right - passing solids instead of bowl redecorating so now better than I was before. Finishing work at 2.30am, sleeping then off to Pickle's then off to the peaks....

:shock: - I'm gonna be knackered!

You're not the only one. Was up at four this morning so I could make an early start at work to get finished.

Looking forward to this!

heading off shortly.

will give you a buzz if we are anywhere near at dinner time Dr S.

otherwise, see you all tomorrow.

Fook it, I'm out of here. Peak District here I come!

Last one out turn off the lights :LOL: :LOL:

Save travels everyone

legrandefromage":33jwzir0 said:
I'm still as sick as a dog - I'm still coming but riding??? Dunno, see how I feel in the morning.

:LOL: You will be fine, just hop on the bike and ride, you will forgot your excuses ;)

Sounds like it'll be a cracking day tomorrow, looking forward to seeing photos and ride report next week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back