Ex Rabobank team Colnago cross bike

Ed fell in love with a new 'Local'BS and he has them. There was also a traded in Diamant, but Ed's attention was totally drawn to the Colnago and of course he couldn't arrive home with two newly acquired bikes.

Not only Ed were happy as a kid. There was a Gazelle Champion Mondial Time Trial in Brussels blue too and that one went to me.

Grannygrinder":1k445mz7 said:
One from the rear is always good to start with ;)

Somehow I don't think this is what you had in mind......

Attachments

• P9091042.JPG
    P9091042.JPG
    92.7 KB · Views: 2,975
So here's some alternatives.....

Attachments

• P9091027.JPG
    P9091027.JPG
    46.4 KB · Views: 1,754
  • P9091034.JPG
    P9091034.JPG
    59.4 KB · Views: 1,754
  • P9091046.JPG
    P9091046.JPG
    94.1 KB · Views: 1,754
Lovely looking bike. I'm not suprised the steering is direct, the angle of the forks looks somewhat extreme. It must be a blast to ride.

The brakes have a touch of old Mafac about them, I can't quite put my finger on what they are though.

i believe in fixies":1cofc5uy said:
I'm not suprised the steering is direct, the angle of the forks looks somewhat extreme. It must be a blast to ride.

Well the forks have been in a little shunt at some point but they are steel so all is good - certainly makes the ride engaging and the steering sharp!

i believe in fixies":1cofc5uy said:
The brakes have a touch of old Mafac about them, I can't quite put my finger on what they are though.

Frogglegs, Spooky, Pauls are all basically Mafac copies - I have some Mafacs and don't think they are actually them and Frogglegs have a cut out so my money, if I had any, would be on Spooky.

Back