Massive list of quality stuff going cheap! :)

cheers for the pic! i will definitely take the thumbies and the bars as well if messiah passes. shall i wait til monday and then send the full payment depending on what happens?
taa very much!
BC

stronglight headset

If the headset is silver I'll take it mate

Cheers

pm me with your paypal address...

Russell":2uimvef1 said:
Forks
Orange F7, silver, part of stem siezed in steerer, good but needs work £10

Hi Russell, are these still available? What sort of condition are the legs/steerer in etc.? 1" or 1 1/8"? Could you email me a photo?

Rock n roll..

STOP PRESS!

9763795a4026219127b308471963l.jpg

Is this Orange frame for sale? ;)

kingroon":2otk2nqt said:
Russell":2otk2nqt said:
Forks
Orange F7, silver, part of stem siezed in steerer, good but needs work £10

Hi Russell, are these still available? What sort of condition are the legs/steerer in etc.? 1" or 1 1/8"? Could you email me a photo?

Rock n roll..

STOP PRESS!

Is this Orange frame for sale? ;)

Hi!

the forks are in great condition. They were ran (by an owner a few years ago) with one of those 1" to 1 1/8" converters that allow you to run ahead set stems on 1" threaded steerers. Unforunately, it siezed in and I had to cut the top off if to get the forks out of the frame. If you can be arsed to get whats left of it out, you have a great pair of forks, will PM you pics tomorrow :)

Unfortunately, Gump has bought the frame :) Sorry.

Russell":2lmnzc7n said:
will PM you pics tomorrow :)

Unfortunately, Gump has bought the frame :) Sorry.

Nooooooo Guuuuuuummmmmppppp... :p

Cool man, look forward to seeing the pics.. ;)

RE: the USe bars and ends... NOS stickers can be had from USE themselves (60p for 4 IIRC) or Chainreaction sell them 2 for £2

Dura ace rear derailleur and white turbo saddle.

Hi Russell:

Are these two items spoken for? If they haven't been taken, can you forward a photo of them? Is this where I say 'dibs!'??

You can Email them to me at: douglas_darren - at - hotmail.com as this will be easier!

Thanks again,

Darren

Back