Sunn Total

jimjim2012

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I used to have one of these in black but didn't take good care of it and it ended up getting rusted. I was young and didn't know what I had.

Anyhoos, picked up this as i always wanted it in the chrome finish.

sunn.jpg

ahh.. sooo beautiful.. powderyell and silver must be the perfect match :cool: i can't help thinkin though of how it would look with even more yellow, say some rf cranks and piercing yellow saddle :D and then alot of ano pink/purple,, hehe ...sleep on it ;)

Really good looking bikes, heres mine:

P1010239.jpg

Shamefully I have nevenr quite gotten around to doing a complete build so have never ridden it. The photo above is as close as it ever got. It is now in bits at my storage depot in Oxford since moving house.

:(

Very nice build there. I'm resisting temptation and going to keep it as is and see if i can find another one to experiment with.

heard you on the yellow. got a flite ti saddle on the way and think i have a yellow roox stem somewhere.

They're awesome, I always had a special place in my heart for Sunn hardtails, also used to love their bouncy bikes too!

Had a Duall for a while, was brilliant bike, shame it kept snapping, I must have exhausted the UK supply of seat and chainstays for those frmaes....hey ho...

Will be interesting to see if Sunn stuff picks up again as I heard they're coming back to the UK

OK, I am inspired to build the frame ...fully this time!

Sadly the turbine cranks were lost in the post so it will have to be something more modern / boring from my stock.

...ooh actualy I have some cook RSR's but I think the turbiones suited it better.

Nice one. Always a shame to have a frame sitting there unused - unless it's a rare piece of art thing.

What about some of those newer Marz forks with the white lowers and black stanchions.

Don't know what people think of mixing old and new stuff but would look v. nice.

i think the Cooks cranks would be better as they are such a thin looking frame that some of those cranks would go nice.

Nice :cool: good to see it with the original forks.

I've always liked the look of Sunn bikes....never had one yet.

Is that the softail version?

yes the totall is a soft tail.

As for my build, it will be with what I have in rather than buying anything for it on purpose.

Back