Glentress 9am & Innerleithen 11am ! September 12th Is G

well i'm a chain and 2 gear cables away from bringing "project black & gold" swaped the forks over to a set of rst 381's to save weight :LOL:

velomaniac":p6swdkve said:
Regardless of where your filling your face, be at Inners by 11 please ;)

Is that no later than norm?

big.eck":1sqsusp8 said:
well i'm a chain and 2 gear cables away from bringing "project black & gold" swaped the forks over to a set of rst 381's to save weight :LOL:

sounds interesting cant wait :cool:

Yawn....................
BMW uk are hosting "Ultimate Drive Weekend"
Which means a shower of "Helmets" turn up wanting to drive any of the M cars and discuss why bmw are pulling out of the grand prix.
You know the type, folk in synthetic jackets from the 80's wearing BMW baseball caps and the last beemer they bought was their grandads auld ane :roll:
Enjoy yourselves boys

My weekends gonna be pish :LOL:

Gc

Last BMW I drove was a M1. I didn't buy it though.
Do they make an M5 tourer still? Are they any good at towing?

Si

yeah bud, e60-e61 M5 tourer,
if it towing you would be better with a 535d heaps more torque almost 500ft-lbs i believe!! :shock: :shock:
m1's a nice classic piece of history though, the daddy of the M-cars :cool:

Gc

Super Fast XC nutters meeting for warm up at Glentress at 9am then Joining us mere mortals at Inners at 11am.

Madness :roll: :roll:

Me kaiser jimi and dr s will be at the upper car park for 9 am for a mess about before we head off to inners for 11am all welcome.b

Double bike run I guess. Klunker for Inners, wait and see for Glentress!

Whats the plan for Glenners? What about a play on the Bike parky bit and then short cut up the fire road to the top of spooky woods, down super G, Pie Run and Magic Mushroom, then back along fireroads back to the top car park?? Apart from the climb up the fireroad its all down hill. Should only take just over an hour.

Whadda yer think?

I always get lost at Glentress but I can always do spooky woods again :cool:

Do the fun park after the run so we are not pushed for time?

Back