weeeee

24pouces":tl2wc8d8 said:
Yes, it's Nashbar pedals, but they look like the suntour cage pedals, so expensive on ebay…

GoldenEraMTB":tl2wc8d8 said:
thanks...if I can sell the bike sans the wheels and brakes, that would be ideal.

You want to sale that bike ? :?:
I have a lot of C'dales but… :LOL:

I have a couple sets of the suntour xc-II pedals; I managed to get them when people put them on ebay with reasonable Buy it Now options...I never wanted to get in a bidding war for a set.

:LOL:
yes, it is for sale, but I don't want this to be a sales thread. If you are not joking, I can make a sales thread for it here on retrobike, and we can discuss it there.

GoldenEraMTB":147fx78f said:
yes, it is for sale, but I don't want this to be a sales thread. If you are not joking, I can make a sales thread for it here on retrobike, and we can discuss it there.

I understand and I didn't have a look on this thread for doing shopping… ;)
But, if you prefer, we can discuss about it with PM

24pouces":g4nirtwr said:
GoldenEraMTB":g4nirtwr said:

I understand and I didn't have a look on this thread for doing shopping… ;)
But, if you prefer, we can discuss about it with PM

cool :cool:

oh, and I like your sig...I need to get me one of those :D

that's a sweet looking bike! so sad your selling it off. hope you're selling as is and not parting it. that would be even more sad! :(

strange how they offered it with a smaller 24" wheel in the rear. wonder what the purpose of that was. and those brakes are just FUNKY!

btw, if you were still keeping it. i would have suggest you get the missus a matching Toshiba Portege M800 in pink! :LOL:

toshiba_protege.jpg

if you were local. i'd serious consider inquiring about buying it. but i would again risk being flogged by my the missus! :oops:

RockiMtn":2kqwxwm0 said:
that's a sweet looking bike! so sad your selling it off. hope you're selling as is and not parting it. that would be even more sad! :(

strange how they offered it with a smaller 24" wheel in the rear. wonder what the purpose of that was. and those brakes are just FUNKY!

btw, if you were still keeping it. i would have suggest you get the missus a matching Toshiba Portege M800 in pink! :LOL:

toshiba_protege.jpg

if you were local. i'd serious consider inquiring about buying it. but i would again risk being flogged by my the missus! :oops:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Thanks for the accessorizing tip ;)
I'm sure my wife would appreciate it, though she's not such a girly girl; it took some negotiating to talk her into this bike, but after riding it, she loved it, so there was no further issue with it being pink.

If I still have my storage space or a proper garage; I would continue my buying ways with little selling. If you look at my feedback on the bay 75% of it is from buying, not selling...but since I lost my storage space, and we had a daughter, (and conincidently- joined Retrobike), it's been sell sell sell...I thought joining retrobike increased bike numbers, not vice versa :p

I should've listed it on here before putting on ebay, but I just don't want to come across as someone who posts to sell...that's not the case at all. It will e cool if I can sell it to a fellow member :cool:

Back