New Proyect Fat Chance Monster Fat

scant":1xva71yo said:
tange strut is period correct for a monster. pretty rare to find a yo eddy fork on a monster.

ein

never said it different. It's also correct for the monster due to it being a cheaper fork than the fat made segmented fork, perfect for the entry level Fat which the monster was...but I don't have to say that here.

I only disagreed with the statement that it's the "best looking fork ever". If the statement was, that fork is perfect for this build, perhaps I wouldn't have commented at all.

imho...the fat city unicrown fork found on the wicked is a better looking fork, followed by a number of other forks. But again, for this build, the tange struts is great.

But, what is it this?
ein?

Attachments

• PC210281.JPG
    PC210281.JPG
    111.8 KB · Views: 2,281
  • PC210281.JPG
    PC210281.JPG
    111.8 KB · Views: 2,281
  • PC240281.JPG
    PC240281.JPG
    91.5 KB · Views: 2,281
GoldenEraMTB":1i1e5vzk said:
scant":1i1e5vzk said:
tange strut is period correct for a monster. pretty rare to find a yo eddy fork on a monster.

ein

never said it different. It's also correct for the monster due to it being a cheaper fork than the fat made segmented fork, perfect for the entry level Fat which the monster was...but I don't have to say that here.

I only disagreed with the statement that it's the "best looking fork ever". If the statement was, that fork is perfect for this build, perhaps I wouldn't have commented at all.

imho...the fat city unicrown fork found on the wicked is a better looking fork, followed by a number of other forks. But again, for this build, the tange struts is great.

the wicked fork..hhmmmm. not the best tracking fork. i have one, actually two.
i also have the vicious cycles fork. it tracks and absorbs shock wonderfully. it does give a lot of "shimmy" and i am not sure i like the geometry (too tall and 38mm of rake).

i have started a thread in the retro chat forum regarding the fork thing, so as not to steal starTREK"s thunder........

purplewicked":1jud3t5y said:
GoldenEraMTB":1jud3t5y said:
scant":1jud3t5y said:

ein

the wicked fork..hhmmmm. not the best tracking fork. i have one, actually two.
i also have the vicious cycles fork. it tracks and absorbs shock wonderfully. it does give a lot of "shimmy" and i am not sure i like the geometry (too tall and 38mm of rake).

I have a couple vicious and wickeds, and I would have to agree with you there, though I like the rake on the vicious.

feetabix":1jud3t5y said:
i have started a thread in the retro chat forum regarding the fork thing, so as not to steal starTREK"s thunder........

cool...I have to go take a look.

Latest posts

Back