Glentress 9am & Innerleithen 11am ! September 12th Is G

Ah, the Terry Nutkins- quite stylish.

I'm a 'Riddle of the Tombs' man myself. (Kaiser should know what this means being a Vic and Bob fan :LOL: :LOL: )

All potential participants,

Please list all suitable dates over next 2-3 months.

Stop uming and urring, make your availability known.

Thanks

Sorry been ill, manners suffering :oops:

Date wise remember the 2nd of August is Arran and the 27th, 28th and 29th is the up north escapade.

I know of those dates Kaiser but you still have not answered the question.

What dates over the next 2-3 months are you available for the Innerleithen Red ?

Cats are easier to herd than retrobikers :roll:

Please people give me dates so I can find one good concensus date ;)

kaiser":1fbr9cpb said:
Could possibly do Thursday the 9th of August? :?

:roll: oh and this Sunday otherwise I'm mid week. Can't comment on September though.

Fair enough !

Hope your lot are geared up and ready for vacine production, this flu is getting out of hand :(

Velo

I'll try an fit in with whatever is chosen, I'm struggling for free weekends as it is the school holidays.

Every 2nd Sunday's my best day: 12th, 26th July. 9th, 23rd August.

Although give me a couple of weeks notice, and I can probably free up a Saturday.

zigzag":3bemqa5v said:
Every 2nd Sunday's my best day: 12th, 26th July. 9th, 23rd August.

Although give me a couple of weeks notice, and I can probably free up a Saturday.

Ahem :D Big Dirty weekender on 25-26 July would be just fine then. We have to have at least one real MacRetro member in attendance!!

9th would be fine for me :) , not sure what bike to use though, E3 will be a bit harsh, dont think i can get the LTS or the FSR together by then, could take the Manitou but it'd probably be in three or four bits by the end of the day :LOL:

Should have the coaster braked Shonky Bomber together by then, i'd need to sort out life insurance though :LOL:

Latest posts

Back