East Midlands Area chat and rides thread

Off to Cannock for an 8.00 start on Follow the Dog tomorrow. A couple of laps, a bacon sandwich, and then back to cut the hedges / mow the lawn / garrot the slugs etc.

I'm down near Brighton in October and intend getting some riding on the South Downs. If anyone knows a good day ride in the Brighton / Eastbourne area please can you give me the route sometime.

I'll be at Cannock tomorrow bright and early, too :D Unfortunately it'll be at my daughter's dancing competition down the road :(

Going to see if I can wangle an afternoon pass though :LOL:

Afternoon pass denied (at Cannock at least) :(

Will have to see if I can get out in the afternoon from home. Might pop down to Ticknall (again!!).

If you made it to Ticknall you had a brilliant afternoon for it.
Got to Cannock for 8.00. Lovely and quiet first loop. Busying up by the time I started the second, but still OK.

Endless expense!!! Straps on saddlebag worn through by all the jolting, fortunately the seatpost fastening held on to things or it could have been goodbye to car-keys, so its :
A) fork out for a new saddlebag.
B) fork out twice as much for a Mule.

rc200ti":1eduugar said:
If you made it to Ticknall you had a brilliant afternoon for it.
Got to Cannock for 8.00. Lovely and quiet first loop. Busying up by the time I started the second, but still OK.

Endless expense!!! Straps on saddlebag worn through by all the jolting, fortunately the seatpost fastening held on to things or it could have been goodbye to car-keys, so its :
A) fork out for a new saddlebag.
B) fork out twice as much for a Mule.

A mule :?

well i now own a kona again :p

went to the pines with the mrs , didnt take a bike with me as i was getting this one on the way . ended up going around the green route brakeless :LOL: hadnt been around the green route before so i had to throw down some speedway stylee around a couple corners

at one point while waiting for the other half to catch up i wondered what the lap record for the green would be :LOL: then i thought it would be interesting to set a record brakeless . then i saw 2 guys out for a ride , if i was on my lonesome i wouldave given chase :p

Back