MM09 Sports Casuals Final Countdown Sticky as at 14th June

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just in case anyones coming down sat morning, just got this of the MM site :!:

VERY IMPORTANT TRAVEL INFORMATION

It is predicted there will be very heavy traffic on the roads approaching Eastnor on the Mayhem weekend. It is The Malvern Show on the same weekend this year and it can cause up to 17 mile tail-backs on all surrounding routes, including the motorway.

Please remember this when planning your journey to Eastnor Castle Deer Park. Remember: signing-on closes at 11.30am on Saturday 20th June.

checked in on the other thread aswel but saw this one aswel, i'll fine here, will be there early evening on thursday,

@daj you still up for the pint and meal at the local (wherever that may be) pub? :D

looking forward to meeting most of you there guys! been waiting for MM for ages - will be there with 5other guys, but really i'm the only one on a classic - my Dekerf Team SL :) being good all this week, carboloading and all that..but couldn't believe my luck last saturday - was out in london, flying through a park on my Sunn, overcooked a turn and skidded sideways on a stretch of tarmac, got a bruised shoulder & road-rash left elbow .. praying i'll be okay for saturday; why oh why did it have to happen a week before the big event! gutted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back