MM09 Sports Casuals Final Countdown Sticky as at 14th June

Status
Not open for further replies.

Going all British this year - the Roberts Stratos and something set up for a mud bath, maybe the Dyna-Tech Ti or my newly finished Orbit 531.

Pit/show bike to be decided - either the San Andreas or a Mantis.

Capt K

I'll be on the Pace. It's my only retro MTB! :oops:
(edit - my ONLY MTB :oops: :oops: )

Arriving with a mate on another team (Singular Cycles http://www.singularcycles.com/ ) on Friday, so not sure how that's going to work with camping/meeting etc. I'm sure I'll muddle through. I think we'll be parking with the other Singular Cycles riders, but not sure where I'll pitch my tent yet.

Was out on the weekend, not feeling as fit as I hoped, but not too bad. The new brakes giving me some more confidence going down, managing keeping up with my mate on his Yeti 575.

Attachments

• pace_31-5-09.jpg
    pace_31-5-09.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 919
I can only bring one bike now as I'm hot footing it down to devon after the race for family hols. My weapon of choice will be the Klunker :cool:

is it ok to come and watch for a bit and say hello?

quite fancy maybe having a go next year...

so was think of turning up before the 2pm finish...

John

is it ok to come and watch for a bit and say hello?

quite fancy maybe having a go next year...

so was think of turning up before the 2pm finish...

John

Of course it is !! :D

Dr S":3jl2zclw said:
I can only bring one bike now as I'm hot footing it down to devon after the race for family hols. My weapon of choice will be the Klunker :cool:
Am I back on my lonesome then Si, (Silver lining I can bring 2 bikes and get there on Friday in time for a beer and some banter) or do i need to pack for Devon?

sinnett177":3usuglri said:
Dr S":3usuglri said:
Am I back on my lonesome then Si, (Silver lining I can bring 2 bikes and get there on Friday in time for a beer and some banter) or do i need to pack for Devon?

Not fancy a week in Devon? :LOL:

I'd quite happily take a weeks holiday in Devon with my Retro buddy, blasting about on Dartmoor. However Mrs S would not be so pleased as it's the first holiday we've had together in five years.

Si

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back