East Midlands Area chat and rides thread

perry":1o8u99nj said:
i would say leg amputation but i really like the look of downhill wheelchairs :LOL:

i should really finish my road bike , it needs rear spokes , freewheel , toeclips , brakes , bars , new chain and ideally better cranks . but finishing t would mean id need another ike to put on the turbo trainer :LOL:

then theres the bmx , 2 of them , a s&m dirtbike and a terrible one :LOL:

What Frame????? :LOL:

unocogero":357dw4y0 said:
Also we need to sort out the June Ticknall/Chatsworth ride and get more people involved :)

Any ideas and dates guys?

not yet - will discuss with SWMBO in the next day or two.

any feeling for which we should opt for? easy (Ticknall) so we don't scare people or harder so we have a great day out (Chatsworth) :D or another ride?

Been informed by the wife that I am in charge Wednesday night whilst she goes out for Tapas :roll: so I can't to the Ticknall loop... :cry:

Regarding Chatsworth: This has my vote for the day ride. When I first posted on here and nervously mentioned attending the Pines meeting Perry reassuringly posted that " we haven't left anyone behind yet".

In this spirit Chatsworth should be enjoyable for all.

Matt: Whenever you want to come over I'll try and fit in. I can email you the route if you let me know your address.

Matt: Whenever you want to come over I'll try and fit in. I can email you the route if you let me know your address.

On second thoughts the b****s who took the laptop also took the route.
Ed please can you mail me the file back for all three routes . Thanks.

no - we sacked the going away idea - weather too crap and we just couldn't be bothered! We will do it one day though as it looks great. We ended up doing a route around Ladybower and got caught in some pretty intense rain. We ended up (ride over and changed) in a great pub though in Hathersage for lunch and sunday newspapers with a pint of beer. Can't remember the last time!! :D

unocogero":oiqa814v said:
Been informed by the wife that I am in charge Wednesday night whilst she goes out for Tapas :roll: so I can't to the Ticknall loop... :cry:

OK Unocoegro out, who's in?

Orange71 +1 (Simon)

Who else?

6pm in village car park? Rain or shine? :D

bit far for me chaps and im in preparation for the ssuk09 . cant have the scotch getting in front , be such a hassle having to ride over all their failed alloy frames :LOL:

have fun though and take some pics

Back