East Midlands Area chat and rides thread

yep sorryto hear about your probs Rob.

great ride. have to clean bike and kit ready for this weekend ;) :D

Thanks for the support everyone. Bit of a down evening. Could have been a lot worse, and I was delighted to find that Carol had checked the cellar for the bike bits :shock:

We are away for the weekend, so one evening next week I'll be riding around Ticknall. If any of you fancy it let me know which evening (prefer Tues, Wed or Thurs).

Have a good weekend. :)

rc200ti":3n5hipim said:
Thanks for the support everyone. Bit of a down evening. Could have been a lot worse, and I was delighted to find that Carol had checked the cellar for the bike bits :shock:

We are away for the weekend, so one evening next week I'll be riding around Ticknall. If any of you fancy it let me know which evening (prefer Tues, Wed or Thurs).

Have a good weekend. :)

I might be up for a midweek Ticknall ride :)

well we were going to but a) weather's not so good b) Simon's bake's giving him some problems so we're just doing some local riding ...

just made payment on a new frame chaps :D

no doubt take weeks to turn up :LOL:

just gotta source a front hope , chainring , freewheel and some slime tubes

perry":2c4jg6wr said:
just made payment on a new frame chaps :D

So have I Perry...a road frame...and I love it...is there any cure?

What frame have you bought??

Attachments

• kona-sutra09-zoom.jpg
    kona-sutra09-zoom.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 744
i would say leg amputation but i really like the look of downhill wheelchairs :LOL:

i should really finish my road bike , it needs rear spokes , freewheel , toeclips , brakes , bars , new chain and ideally better cranks . but finishing t would mean id need another ike to put on the turbo trainer :LOL:

then theres the bmx , 2 of them , a s&m dirtbike and a terrible one :LOL:

its another trailstar of course :p itl be nearly era correct

Also we need to sort out the June Ticknall/Chatsworth ride and get more people involved :)

Any ideas and dates guys?

Back