Ti Yeti - going through the roof!

hey, fully agree on the quality of other bikes :)shock:) , but I am not talking about quality!!
To me they look awful!! ;) I am right in my opinion. You can't argue with that :LOL:

Ok, I'll reserve judgement for when (if?) I see 'em "in the metal".

The photos obviously don't do it justice then.

Har har about the IF drop outs... :LOL: Git. ;) ;)

Gump, didn't mean to criticise your taste - varied tastes are the diversity of life and all important :), just thought the anti On-One comment was brave and deserved backing up. But then they aren't in the same price point as a Yeti (even though that frame was cheaper than the 'other' American ti makers I seem to remember.

Oh I'll shut up now (I'm having a sugar rush from having eaten 7 choc crispy cakes this lunchtime :) ))) (those are double chins by the way! )

I know he's having a laff! :LOL:

We're just having a bit of banter about IF drop outs. Just a bit of kidding and nothing malicious intended. Hence the winkies ;) ;)

:D

IF banana drops... have to say I think they don't suit IF's that much, sort of too technical looking. My IF's ones are small and boring but kind of suit it.

Oh my god. Normally you know it's time to go to bed when you've started talking about tyres, but dropouts...that's gotta be a sign. :)

I like the new IF drop outs but there you go, there's no accounting for taste! ;)

What tyres you running at the mo'?

KIDDING! :D

hey no probs wu!! :D
All in jest honestly!

I love IFs, but like the small dropouts only ;) personal bug of mine
I know Scant was up for some banter.. I used to have an on-one.. :LOL:

gump":k2wn7u71 said:
hey no probs wu!! :D
All in jest honestly!

I love IFs, but like the small dropouts only ;) personal bug of mine
I know Scant was up for some banter.. I used to have an on-one.. :LOL:

Hey gump, did you sell your Tinbred?