MacRetro chat and rides thread

...................................... :eek: ........................... ah'll keep schtum then.......bawbag

Congrats on becoming a Grand Windbag Gazz.

I too was looking forward to the 'Grand' title but being a winner of BoTM ( no less than three times you know :D ) I have discovered that such a title is bestowed only to mere mortals as yourselves- it does not apply to God like winners such as us. Enjoy your moment of glory you plebs.

:LOL:

Only meant in jest of course ;)

By the way, 9:30 is good with me. I will have bathed in milk, will have eaten grapes from the navels of goddesses and been carried through the city on a golden throne by then.
Rest of the NE flaky bunch have been non comital so far but I will have them flogged in good time.

Si

3 Times :shock:

we're not worthy!

Anyway it is easy to win that BOTM thang- just get a lot of garish purple/red/green etc bits hang it on a yeti and bob's your uncle :twisted:

Dr S":2dkrq0vk said:
By the way, 9:30 is good with me. I will have bathed in milk, will have eaten grapes from the navels of goddesses and been carried through the city on a golden throne by then.
Rest of the NE flaky bunch have been non comital so far but I will have them flogged in good time.

Si

remember to bring some navels with you, I love a bit of that in the morning ;)

Will do. I will txt all the NE mob tonight to try and get them stirring. Even the promise of a 'Top Scottish Model' clad in Lycra has failed so far. :LOL:

Si

Dr S":1qzfgmty said:
Will do. I will txt all the NE mob tonight to try and get them stirring. Even the promise of a 'Top Scottish Model' clad in Lycra has failed so far. :LOL:

Si

:LOL: :LOL:

Velo could you mention to Dave that were gonna meet up in Yorkshire and I'll pm Jamie?

Latest posts

Back