MacRetro chat and rides thread

Saturday, CV, SS, OK provisional.

Still sore from my crash and CV is still a bit of a hike but if the sun is shining I will probably show :D

Cheers

velomaniac":1yeurpz8 said:
I'll no be at this NE meet, it would seriously mess with my plans and after knackering myself and then driving to Dalby I would not be able to race :roll:

I'll stick to my slow boat to Dalby plan via the lake district trails.

You guys are just way too keen ;)

Sat will not be a full on ride and it would be great to meet up and go to dalby as a proper clan!

Go on Go on Go on

we are keen cause we have kids so time away has to me maximized ;)

Right Carron Valley it is then. :D if yer there yer there if yer no yer no. ken.

kaiser":1bawj698 said:
Right Carron Valley it is then. :D if yer there yer there if yer no yer no. ken.

I can't do sat as the missus is working, :( but it does mean I can paint strip the dale and hotrock.

remember to tighten your crank bolts lads the place is notorious for it.

nearly there HA HA

Gary Fisher is now off to pastures new- just a few more lumps of scrap to go and it will just be me and the on-one alone in the garage :twisted:

No Mrs Doyle aka Gaz, I'm not doing a pre dalby meet no matter how easy or short you claim it will be.

I'm on my hols and plan to take it easy, winding my way down to Yorkshire slowly via Cumbria and the Pennines.

I will not be persuaded so save your breath.

Velo

clockworkgazz":pg9kwpzw said:
thats cool every time you say the word Ken does that make the ken appear :shock:

dinnae ken?

it's ok if you are scared velo, most folk get a big dose of the yella's at one time in there life (well no me but most other folk anyway) you enjoy your fly fishing with jr hartley :twisted:

Only kidding, one day with you will be plenty anyway ;)

Latest posts

Back