Hell of the North Cotswolds, 15th April 2007

grahame":24ab91xp said:
I'll be attempting the 100k, but I'm cheating and using my cross bike.

heheh, some of the best laughs I had at last years event were watching the 'cross' guys get all out of shape on the final off-road descent into Winchcombe :)

Totally soul destroying when they blasted past me on the flats and climbs though :(

Hell of the North

Got a bit of a dilema.I've entered and got me number through the post.My mate who was giving me a lift hasn't! Soooo has anyone got a spare entry going or would be willing to give me a lift to the event? I live in Rugby near Coventry if thats any help.Would be really gratetful if someone could help me out! Woz looking forward to riding it this year! Thanx Max

Re: Hell of the North

BONTY1":2ovy511o said:
Got a bit of a dilema.I've entered and got me number through the post.My mate who was giving me a lift hasn't! Soooo has anyone got a spare entry going or would be willing to give me a lift to the event? I live in Rugby near Coventry if thats any help.Would be really gratetful if someone could help me out! Woz looking forward to riding it this year! Thanx Max

Your mate can ride with you, he just won't get the medal at the end.

Ah! Could do that Russ, fancied entering but full.

Seems kind of odd to limit numbers on public route type event. Wonder if I can just donate some cash instead?

gump":3acvq9jy said:
Ah! Could do that Russ, fancied entering but full.

Seems kind of odd to limit numbers on public route type event. Wonder if I can just donate some cash instead?

Entry was only £10, give a tenner to your favourite charity and ride alongside with minimum guilt :)

So who's actually doing this then? It would be good to meet up and at least start together even if the whippets go blasting off afterwards :)

Role call! :)

Hi,

details of 50k route if anyone is interested. Dry trails and a fair bit of road involved so I'd be packing the fast rolling summer treads if I were you boys :)

See you there!

436keo5.jpg

30vdg2g.jpg

3yyyw7k.jpg

I'll be there, attempting the 100km route on my Kona cross bike (a blue and red Jake the Snake) with a couple of friends from Bath.

Back