MacRetro chat and rides thread

Velo where are you going on Saturday? Couldn't convince you to go to a 7stane?

Also toying with the idea of maybe going to newcastleton on the way to Dalby? too much d'ya think? DrS I would love to pop in I NEED to see that Fat. :D

I like your thinking yeti boy- would be a good warm up and who needs to ride the SS course anyway- up for that and up for a quick fumble with that fat too :cool:

got a thomson stem and some front bounce for the On-one so after dalby, I'm getting shot of all of this retro shite and joining a modern bike forum :twisted:

Dr S":2sl0oh6y said:
Does one have to push back up between runs Ken or is there a paint chipping uplift service? Like the idea of doing the DH enduro on my Schwinn in flannel shirt and gardening gloves.

I did think a rigid entry would be a laugh, but that would top it all. :)

They use the ski gondolas for the uplift.

I reckon 10 minutes a decent on rigid (I've never tried it) - you could still get in at least 2 runs an hour :)

clockworkgazz":3nqn1rpz said:
got a thomson stem and some front bounce for the On-one so after dalby, I'm getting shot of all of this retro shite and joining a modern bike forum :twisted:

:LOL:

clockworkgazz":wln72t6q said:
sounds like a very nice diversion- cheers for the kind invite.

Why not come along on the Sat and go round the course with us- open to all I think? You can bring those new fangled gears with you aswell ;)

Would love to but it will be final systems check, last minute panic, shower fixing and van loading day- off to Le Mans the following week :D :D :D :D :D :D

Would be nice to see you guys again though and you can help lift the freezer into the van- I need my cold beer when en Francais!

S

freezer lifting is no problem ;) I will ohh and ahhh at your car/s but don't know anything so will just be pretending :oops:

BTW can one of the mods sort this out for me- One-onegazz from now on please- time to move on methinks ;) .

The king is dead............ long live the king!

Back