1992 Boulder Defiant 'Bullit'- BIG finished pics on page 2

John":ae2dfvva said:
:cool: vey special.

Any reason for the two ring front setup?

I just found that early suss designs (AMP rear end aside) will just bob like mad when on the granny ring so didn't bother fitting one. Besides I usually just ride 1x9 these days anyway so 2x7 is just about right for me.
Going to swap the wheels over, fill the shock and do the last few bits of fettling tomorrow night before going out for a couple of laps of my local loop on Sunday morning. Looking forward to comparing it with the SAB which was a fantastic ride.

Si

Another wonderful example Si. I'm jealous as the overall build comes together much better than mine. IMHO.

Tip of the hat sir. :cool:

hairstream":3s7b7tyw said:
Another wonderful example Si. I'm jealous as the overall build comes together much better than mine. IMHO.

Tip of the hat sir. :cool:

No way dude- the all white on yours is uber cool man.

A lovely looking bike, super colour. Never thought I'd ever like a white saddle, but it looks cool here, as do the grips ! :cool:
I do think it deserves better brakes though. Hear what you say about Boulder designing HO's, but they're a poor relation of the original Boulders really. Do originals EVER come up though ?

man i love these bikes!! never seen one in the flesh mind - but it is top of my most wanted list!!! i'd gladly trade some of bikes for one!

Back