RETROBIKE'S BIG DIRTY WEEKENDER- THIS WEEKEND!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated list of possible maybe deffinates as of 5th April....

Neilll, Corduroyboy, MJM, Velomaniac (Ecurie MacRetro), Clockworkgaz (Ecurie MacRetro), Sinnett177, Defiant (Team Netherlands), TheBoy, Wold Ranger, Andy B, Orange71, Gil_M,Ian S, Mark (NE Group), Dr S, Sithlord, Drewson, Toons, Old Ned, Justbackdated, Mrs Justbackdated, Sidewinder
ChrisV40, Barnsley Mick + 4 (NE Group), Nayfinesse, Sq_root_of_2

Thats 30 so far which is great. I can now get back to the Pub/Campsite owner and give him a better idea of numbers and maybe get us a better deal on camping- after all thats 30 extra mouths to pour fine Yorkshire ales into! Plenty of time but would love to hit our target of 50. come on guys!!

Si

orange71":1wp3appd said:
I may be +1 now :D

Good man.

I'm pretty confident that I can tell the Landlord we need 40 places this week. If there are more I'm sure we can squeeze them in, it's a good sized spot we have down the bottom of the site. Will let you all know how much this week.

Si

I've got that weekend off so hopefully will be able to make it. I'll get my rc100 put back together. Will have to get permission from the missus for the whole weekend, will get back to you.

Old Ned":z4w60cvy said:
I've done some training since then :twisted: ;)

:shock: :shock: Can you get more at the back than last though? This just means you'll be even further ahead of me than last time :LOL:

neilll":2sux47j1 said:
Old Ned":2sux47j1 said:
I've done some training since then :twisted: ;)

:shock: :shock: Can you get more at the back than last though? This just means you'll be even further ahead of me than last time :LOL:

No one gets left behind on our rides- in fact slower the better, plenty of chat and craic waiting for stragglers (plus more time to enjoy a smoke!)

Si

How the floating crap have I managed to not see this thread before!

I will need to check... ive a feeling I may be at a festival some where.

If not however I will Guarantee the attendance of me +3 those 3 being an RC100, 200, 500 & maybe a fork or 10.

[edit] I am at a spanish festival the week before but should be able to make this weekend, or atleast part of it! (post festival death disease pending)

[edit2] Niell, If I take part in the ride I will deffo keep you company, solong as you slow down to my pace :)

[edit3] Might be able to drum up some friends, not very retro but the more the merrier & I may offer a pace or two to them...if they promise me the deeds to their houses in exchange.

Dr S":oj0wqqaf said:
No one gets left behind on our rides- in fact slower the better, plenty of chat and craic waiting for stragglers (plus more time to enjoy a smoke!)

Si
:LOL: my style of riding, just for the fun of it...anyone gonna bring a hip flask, or should I just stick a bottle of Dalwhinnie in my hydration pack

I'll apologise in advance for the only retro thing being myself, the bike & everything else is rather modern, so I'll just 'tag along' at the back....

I'm sure there will be a spare Retro steed for you Andy in exchange fir a wee dram of single malt.

Jerky
Nice to have you on board, hoping to get a good smattering of RC's on display and out on the ride. Timbackdated is going to debut his Funky Pace and we should have Adrian and Cathy Carter calling in at some point too which will be special.

We will be releasing further details of the weekend later this week, also you guys need to have a look at the attendance list and sort yourselves into paired teams for Saturday evening's orienteering competition- Cock 'O' the North. So get PMing each other you guys!

Cheers
Si

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back