MacRetro chat and rides thread

Another short one near Bridge of Orchy is from Loch Tulla to the Kingshouse at Glencoe, and back. Its on part of the WH Way with great scenery, beer and around 20 miles there and back.

oh yes this sound good, and so does arrochar, I cannot do 2nd or 23th May. 16/17 looks best for me. I always prefer saturdays.

again sounds really great the route to the kingshouse sounds loads of fun, much more exposed country up there, but as you say more xc.

I like the idea of getting my fitness up to a level that the 50 miler would be no problem, think I might set that as a goal for this summer, good work Mr Panda gold star for you.

The Ken":azyh9r0q said:
Another short one near Bridge of Orchy is from Loch Tulla to the Kingshouse at Glencoe, and back. Its on part of the WH Way with great scenery, beer and around 20 miles there and back.

oh yes this sound good, and so does arrochar, I cannot do 2nd or 23th May. 16/17 looks best for me. I always prefer saturdays.

If sat is better I can put in a request, wife tends to work sat but this can be changed with a bit of advanced warning, so sat 16th for you Ken? I'm happy with that date anyone else got a preference?

Unfortunately 16th May is the only w/e I can't do :( Anything else - yes - just not that one :(

Here we go - diary shenanigans again :roll:

clockworkgazz":dvdu9cqq said:
AC you still alive mate?

Hello all, I am still alive but only just :LOL:

I've not only been not well enough for cycling but have missed a fair few days of college as well. Luckily though the college have been very supportive and I've been working from home.

I'm really not sure about when I'll be ok for biking and so hadn't felt the need to chime in as I would more than likely end up pulling out of any ride organised anyway. Ho hum....

On the plus side since last being out with you all I've finished Fable 2, Fallout 3, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Mass Effect (all video games for those of you like gazz ;) ) and have read a stack of books :LOL: :LOL:

Anyway, when I'm feeling bike ready obviously I'll be up for whatever's happening.

Peace out

awaycaboose":1ciar586 said:
clockworkgazz":1ciar586 said:
AC you still alive mate?

Hello all, I am still alive but only just :LOL:

On the plus side since last being out with you all I've finished Fable 2, Fallout 3, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Mass Effect (all video games for those of you like gazz ;) )

you know me so well- manic miner was the last game I remember almost finishing eugenes lair I curse your platform trickiness :evil: :oops:

sorry to hear your still under the weather and hope to see you soon mate, If you ever fancy a run anyway give us a shout- arrochar is great walking country so you could always both come along and get some romantic hillwalking in to.

I'd be up for some of the shorter stuff if your want. Try and knock out some laps. Maybe back to Carron V?

Hope the weathers a bit better for tomorrow, wet stuff packed anyroads :?

forecast says dry at the mo but might be a bit muddy underfoot- now which tires will I fit mmm............ :roll:

Back