death of my ps3

gibbleking

Old School Grand Master
was just gently chugging my way through fear 2 a min ago...when it froze...hmmm i think just reboot and were cool and the gang......nope that didnt work......hmmmmm...turns off machine and waits....nope....still doesnt work.....grrr....puts in bf:bad company.....same thing again .......removes disc and puts in a b.ray film(die hard 4)...then i get invalid disc type......bottem of stomach falls out.....out of curiosity i put in pepper pig(dont ask)....hmmm works just fine...wtf....allnormal films are working.....anything blueray and it dont wanna know.......CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CARP BASS NOLLOCKS.......JUST NOT MY WEEK.

ps im now resetting the system to factory settings then im gonna update by the wifi to see if that helps. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

pps just phoned up sony and guess what ...even tho its 2 years old they are replacing the unit free of charge if the system reset doesnt work....yayayayayayaya

sounds like better customer service than the people at microsoft with their xbox 360 :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

further info...they will come and pick the unit up from my doorstep and give me a new one so i dont even have to post the thing....best service ive ever heard of ......cheers sony.... :p :p

Sad, so so sad, the sun is shining there's a nice cool breeze and you just spent the last few hours sitting on the sofa playing or not is the case on the ps3 GET OFF THE SOFA and do somat destructive, go upset some walkers, hurl abuse at horse owners, scream at people letting their dogs crap on the trail :twisted: well that was my last few hours sod sitting indoors on a day like this ;)

im afraid to say since i had the ps3 reformatting(took 3 hours) ive been out washing the volvo(at gunpoint i may add as i despise washing the car cos it only rains and all the birds have a bad day on my bonnet)and the wifes car...only just sat down ...got wrinkled pinkies now.as a further foot note in the annuls of my life they are bringing a new one to my door tuesday morning so i only have to wait 2 days ......wanted to go for a ride but apparantly clean cars are more important ....humpf. :twisted:

Back