DMR Trailstar and Kona Hahanna - new Trailstar pics

re-fitted the dmr crisis cranks to the trailstar, back to singlespeed through necessity but a sram mech on the way so will be 1x9... also trashed my back wheel so got the halo sas white rim on a nice sliver dmr revolver hub on ebay cheap and in ace condish too :D
if i ever have any money again i'd quite like to put a white halo tyre on the front black rim for a sort of front/rear negative effect :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
pics are abit rubbish sorry...

Attachments

• tstar2.jpg
    tstar2.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 4,917
  • tstar3.jpg
    tstar3.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 4,917
  • tstar4.jpg
    tstar4.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 4,917
cool . i have a pretty good idea where those pics were taken too :LOL:

is the sex shop still next to the bmx shop ?

i miss riding in exeter , i remember years ago a mate hopped over a guy asleep down an alley :LOL:

could often get there from paignton on the train without paying :LOL:

I'm not sure i ever got on with 24's or if it was just the Identiti, or the full package. I must add I'm too old to get involved in to DJ anyway! Have ya got some wheels? I might be letting my really hardly used 24" Halo Tornados (black) on Diatech IIRC's go My new frameis apparently 26" specific...

Any more pics? :D

reanimation":273xqbob said:
I'm not sure i ever got on with 24's or if it was just the Identiti, or the full package. I must add I'm too old to get involved in to DJ anyway! Have ya got some wheels? I might be letting my really hardly used 24" Halo Tornados (black) on Diatech IIRC's go My new frameis apparently 26" specific...

Any more pics? :D

you're never too old :D :cool: i know there's alot of kids into the dj scene but theres plenty of dudes my age (30) and above i know that ride dirt... i don't claim to be any good but i can clear everything at my local trails (most of the time)...
as for the 24s, all projects are on hold at the moment i have a frame but no job so it's gonna have to wait! at the moment its a two way choice between spending some of my redundancy money on either a load of bike stuff or a Warwick Streamer 5-string bass and a Trace Elliot stack! we'll see when i eventually get it from the goverment after about 3 months :? :?

perry":6o1kzjyj said:
cool . i have a pretty good idea where those pics were taken too :LOL:

is the sex shop still next to the bmx shop ?

i miss riding in exeter , i remember years ago a mate hopped over a guy asleep down an alley :LOL:

could often get there from paignton on the train without paying :LOL:

yeh there is a 'private' shop down fore st theres a bmx/skate shop down there called 'boarding house' ...
can't get anywhere round here on a train without paying, they've put tube style ticket barriers at st davids now and theres always guys at the entrance/exits to central so you cant indulge in any fare dodging... shame 'cos i used to get around alot for free too

Yeah you are right, that's why I'm still steaming ahead with daft car and bike and other stuff projects when I should be doing loads of boring stuff. You get a lot more realistic (and wise :-[ ) when you are older and I'm easily our witted by drops, ramps and doubles and hi scoop proper jumps anyway! so maybe age is bad excuse :oops: :LOL: though I'm not sure if I have a lot in common with the young kool kids. I'm looking forward to refining my styles and skillz0rs on the local BMX track this summer, and doing a bit of solo street mucking about. Its still all about doing whatever when ya fancy it and thats why I choose versatile play bikes like Identiti DMR etc. good stuff.

Bad luck about work but more time to ride for a bit? :)

end of an era losing the chance to get a free train ride :( Exeters my favourite city

reanimation - dont forget dirt jumping was created in the early 90s on bikes like the s&m dirtbike and the standard trailboss . as the riders age they usually end up on larger bikes or drag the old ones out once in a while and can still show the kids what real style is

ive found the kids often respect the knowledge you can bring and its good for them to see you can carry on riding what you want for as long as you want

Wise words Perry, they all seemed good lads at the new track, no idea where nearest jumps are but kids at old cheshire track seemed really cool on old BSO's riding in wellies! that was till local scallies turned up. We should get together for some RB play time on summat like the track, or anywhere good.

Latest posts

Back