its gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
To start off with we started talking about swaps and i was pm'ing you with items that i thought might intrest you - only after we found that i didn't have the right thing that you wanted to swap, did i say that i would be happy to pay - as i stated i only had half the money this week and would be getting the other half the next week
I actually made the money in the end, so you would of had it - but you never gave me the chance - it was never nice reading about it in the thread instead of a pm - i feel this is very bad business the way you have done this

I would like to warn others that will deal with BKT, that he only looks out for him self and will not worry at all who he is dealing with and how it ends as long as only he gets what he wants - you have been warned - bad business :roll:

B :evil:

bkt":3ofhlnpu said:
well all i have got to say to you is get over it. read that in the thread

well it goes to show how he deals with people, with what is said above from him :roll:

I will get over it - but other's will now know how you deal with people and what kind of service they will get from you if deal with you ;)

I hope other's don't learn what you like, the way i did - not a nice person to deal with :roll:

one to stay away from all :(

B

'well it goes to show how he deals with people, with what is said above from him '

-what do you want me to say when you slagging me off on a forum and you dont even know me.

listen all i have done is apologise to you and now im sick of you dissing me on a forum.

your wingeing on like i have taken some money off you or something.

the bike is gone now so there is nothing either of us can do about this.
im glad i didnt send it to you because you would have probly pulled it apart for every scratch it had on it.

im drawing a line under this now but no doubt youll have to have the final word as you seem to enjoy it on your soap box

there's no soap box here :shock: just telling it like it is and if you can't handle that, then i suggest you deal and treat others in a better way ;)

done and dusted from me ;)

B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back