• ameybrook's Kona Lava Dome

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ransetsu's Salsa a la Carte

• felixdelrio's 1991 Boulder Gazelle

• Total voters
ameybrook":rz6nl88x said:
Russell's right... I dont think its fair, my friend's are idiots. Can I remove the LD from voting? It sucks because there's a lot of people who did vote for it and it's suck to have their votes be for nothing.

I'm not bothered really. Though if the user names 'russells mum' and 'russells dad' appear the month I enter one of my bikes, don't start ranting :) (thats my perogative :LOL: )

It was quite clear before your mates voted that this was a three horse race.

yo. dont know what all this squawk is all about. found this site while surfing the net and thought that this whole bike of the month idea was worth my time. i thought that the LD was the best thought out presentation. having done some restoration myself in the past, i was impressed. is it wrong to cast a vote for the sweetest ride? Sorry that my girlfriend wanted to join in on the fun as well, hence another "CO vote". i thought this was all about the love for the classics. why all the whining and crying?

Ameybrook's Kona deserved the vote in my eyes. The Merlin was a close 2nd, but didn't quite have the true retro appeal. I may be an "idiot friend" that procrastinated all month signing up for this site, but don't penalize the Kona for my one vote. Obviously, like said earlier, this was a "3 horse race" from the gates.

This is a scandal!

No Kona should have an A-TAC stem... it looks all wrong with the skinny frame and fork!
A Kona BOTM would be black with a Velocity stem, Equilibrium and Propulsion Tyre combo, Impact (allen key adjustable!) headset, and maybe those wacky leading link suspension forks...

Proflex on the Cool Wall :?:

THAT'S the real scandal :!:

what is going on ????

have people lost it this month or what ?

we seem to have arguments and bad spirits in each post .

chill out guys . :cool:

I think we need a virtual RetroBike Group Hug !

Perhaps we'll have to arrange a bit of bonding workshop at the next meet, we can all attach daisys to our bikes and ride around chanting...

Oh and chris, did you get my mail yesterday?

Back