Early Saracen Lovers Anonymous......

I have a dillema(sp) of sorts I have a Killi Flyer frame I have just bought and finally having stripped it down and filled in the dents and treated the rust spots I have a frame sitting in my toyshop waiting for a topcoat ,and this brings me to the dillema do I :- 1 respray it the closest I can get to the original red colour 2 Respray it white like my original traverse Hydrotech (and yes I know the cable guides are in a different place or 3 Paint it Killi blue not sure quite of the colour or which model was painted this colour ?and please bear in mind we are talking e-stay frame here ? offers on a solution please ;)

Looks like a early to mid nineties Kili Comp on ebay sitting at £50 with just over a day to go, anyone in warwickshire

Spares or Repair it says

I just got a red early nineties USE post, but plans are to strip that back to bare as my colour theme is black and silver

As I have one of these things, a Saracen and now have the internet at my finger tips, the interest is with me again to find out more about Saracen cycles, their history and such. But aside from hearing about a Saracen Sports Tourer of, 'a' vintage and a snippet of information concerning Scimitar cycles merging with Saracen in the eighties, I can find nothing about the company's history, it being as silent and low profile as their pre kiddy crap attempts, something which may have soured the market as far as many ex up and coming all terrain cyclists are concerned.

Can any of the more hardened cyclists here shed some light ?

Does anyone have any info on the early estay box framed Saracen.

Does anyone own one ??

I would love to see one of these puppys

Back