Single Speed UK Championships 09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Green Rabbit,

I got a 700 x 30c rear Cyclocross Knobbly I used at SSUK08 I no longer require. Has a kevlar folding bead and is yours for P&P only if you'd like !

PM me if interested.

Cheers

Velo

velomaniac":1kdhhzzl said:
Hey Green Rabbit,

I got a 700 x 30c rear Cyclocross Knobbly I used at SSUK08 I no longer require. Has a kevlar folding bead and is yours for P&P only if you'd like !

PM me if interested.

Cheers

Velo

Thank you you have PM

Friday the 13th whoooooohhhh :twisted:

Me feeling this.....Looking forward to it, the Macretro massive will be in full effect ........respect.

as the possibility of me racing cruisers this year diminishes i might be up for this as long as it doesnt clash with classic ford show

anyone know what the terrain is like in dalby forest ? hilly ? mud ? roots ? any pics ?

Entries go live for this at 1.13pm tomorrow

I have a feeling they will sell fast and believe me it's going to be one hell of an event

Race course is going to be a real mix of old and new, everything from the only World Cup XC course in the country to nice old hidden trails that have been raced on for well over 15 years

Entertainment should be good to, we have the Rollapoluza guys and are aiming for a random game of bike polo plus a big barbecue and live music with an excellent on site bar from the local brewery, hopefully with our own Single Speed brew

Don't miss out as entries are limited and I think by Saturday they will all be gone

See you there

Gil

www.ssuk09.com

Fast as in how fast? I'll be at work but should be home early?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back