MacRetro chat and rides thread

Might be an idea to boing the jedburgh thread, see what the interest is form across the road :D

Just finished the KHS today and I'm over the moon, really pleased the way it finished. Had a quick scoot up and down the prom and it rides niiiiice, though how hard is it with long stems to lift the front wheel :eek:

kaiser":2l826ml5 said:
Just finished the KHS today and I'm over the moon, really pleased the way it finished. Had a quick scoot up and down the prom and it rides niiiiice, though how hard is it with long stems to lift the front wheel :eek:

Cool :) , you taking it to Jedburgh ?

jimihendrix":34400uxo said:
kaiser":34400uxo said:

Cool :) , you taking it to Jedburgh ?

I shall most likely be indeed taking it :) and the stumpy hecklers be-damned :LOL:

we all think the stumpy does not exist anyway :twisted: - will be great to see the KHS, if your other projects are anything to go by.

Just in case anyone was planning a last min. burrell round the burrell- change of plan, me and JH will be mostly going round the gleniffer (sp?) braes. Will be bringing the very heavy clockwork due to a last min creaking crank situation on the dale.

see you the morra :D :D :D

Had a nice run with Jimi round the gleniffer braes (they are proper bo braes BTW) me on the clockwork and my main man jimster on his SS E3 (right?).

Before we set off got to fondle jimi's shiny bits :shock:

San A and a Mani are both sweeeeeet bits of kit but we both agreed we need to focus on getting biulds finished, starting one is too easy ha ha.

The braes were pretty boggy (is that a word) with a good deal of stiff climbs. Jimi was SS it and he set the pace as I was struggling with a wee bity hangover :roll:.

Lots of nice tight trails, mean looking highland cattle, and some great muddy steep descents, it was very cool sliding down the hillside with mud were tyres used to be.

not a massive ride but lots of fun and for once warm enough to flash some leg flesh- tights left in the drawer :LOL:

2 weeks to jedi cool :cool:

Sounds good guys, did you cycle from jimi's to the carpark in the sky? Gazz you sure the wife hadn't noticed you'd been wearin her tights? :LOL:

Anyone seen/heard of this one? Ok not a great site at the mo but sounds promising( events at the 7stanes, film festival and so forth, some youth coaching for gazz and the ken :p )

http://www.originalbicyclefestival.co.uk/

yeah up to the car park and then up a bit more to a golf coures before some muddy, rutted, singletrack, downhill fun :D

Kaiser, tight season is now over, you'll have to wait until next winter for some cheap thrills ;)

looks like a good idea for a fest, where did you get the additional info?

Gazz well done on getting that seatpack off the sbike :LOL: will you be taking it to jed?

Latest posts

Back