Early Saracen Lovers Anonymous......

drystonepaul":2mry5qzo said:
What diameter is the seatpost for the Pro-trax frame please...?
Anyone...

Its a 27mm

bottom bracket is 68mm wide

Shame they dont come in white, goto love white frames

Thanks bone_idle. That helps alot because 3 of my other bikes already have 27mm posts.
I reckon I'll be powdercoating my new saracen and white is definitely high on the list of choices.
Thanks again.

W W Biffta":aaln89ur said:
Yes its one of the ebay frames

i think i may have to get one of these. almost did a couple of months ago, but i wanted a 15" and he only had an unpainted one. is that one the 19"?

Yes its a 19" frame, give the chap an email he may have some smaller ones he seems quite helpful

Re: My Traverse

Retromonster":30z4ht61 said:
Retromonster":30z4ht61 said:
Thought you may like to have a butchers at my Traverse. Think its 1990.
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/gallery2/mai ... emId=53567

Hi all , being completely cack at computers how would I get the image to show in the post rather than just posting a link to my gallery.
Also do any of you guys know if my traverse is an 89 or 90
Loving all the old Saracens on this thread
:D

Just press the "g2img" button along the top and select your picture ;)

Just found this thread and has rekindled my desire to find a replacement for my Traverse Hydrotech Comp(e-stay frame) which I used to race(ha ha ha) at the malverns (Mountain Mayhem to you youngsters) too many years ago ,so If anyone knows where there's a frame/complete bike up for grabs ,I might consider selling my Ellesworth !! cheers Dave

just found pictures of my first retrobike project - as near NOS as I could get with one of those ebay saracen frames:

Attachments

• ebay saracen frame.JPG
    ebay saracen frame.JPG
    71.9 KB · Views: 2,437
legrandefromage":3lxe835s said:
just found pictures of my first retrobike project - as near NOS as I could get with one of those ebay saracen frames:

Did you sell it :shock:
It looks mint!

Back