Forest of Dean - MARCH 15TH - The return

fod

im easy i will bring two bikes up so i can ride either short routes or a longun cheers kirbdug

Heathy .... I didnt pick up on many names to faces last time :oops:

Who was in the group of the faster riders last time? And do you know if any of them are intending on coming?

Bascially the score is Sheldon is more than happy to take anyone that wants to experence a killer loop of Forest of Dean ( 6 hours + no short cuts back etc etc ) if there is enough interest ?

The rest will experence a great ride like last time including a social pub stop, Everything done at a socal pace , lots of chances to cut back if needed etc etc. ( The usual kind of ride)

Definitely up for the longer ride, may well have forgotten someone, but think only Heathy and I have signed up so far from the group who went on after lunch last time (apart from Sheldon and Del of course).

Right I have updated the list of people with it spit into the two groups, I have put everyone into the social group unless you have already delared interest in the Killer loop?

And can I make a plea for some not too demanding stuff on the social ride since I lack any technical ability at all!

Right, you can put MadCowKev down for the fast group whether he likes it or not ;) " Training Kev" Not sure whether John or Gump are coming either.

Nice press gang technique Heathy :D

Any sign of Slinky aka Liam riding this again? I'll also see if Geoffy fancies another spin out with us slowcoaches.

Back