SCOTLAND MacRetro Meet Jan 24th Dunkeld

If you bring the SS Jimi I'll bring my SS Stumpjumper though i'll probably need to walk in sections.

Looking forward to it..........oh yes :D

me coming with the SS dale :D - sure I'll be walking with you velo but WTF need to get some training in for the SSUK- less than 6 months to go lads.

JimiHendrix SSE3
Clockworkgazz SSKiller V
Velotrotter SS Stumpjumper
Kaiser KHS SS?
Away Caboose SS On one
Messiah Poss SS Kona or Cats W :cool:
TheKen Geared GT Ti supercool but can't spell it machine :oops:
Davedownhill Dyna Flouro lovelyness
Davedownhill's local pal unknown

Looking forward to the bike group pictures already :D

No SS for me, rigid though and you forgot Jamie. I'm guessing Stumpy

sorry Jamie :oops:

Will be great to see you and messiah and of course the rest of the degenerates too ;)

just promise not to change gear much Kaiser :roll:

Macretro

Hi Guys
yeah, really looking forward to it.
I will more than likely have the 88 Stumpy. I have been building a 94 FSR Stumpy and its almost done but its a couple of the little bits and bobs that might hold it up and still not sure about full suspension.
I do have my old 94 'grandfathers axe' Stumpy frame in the loft that I have been toying with singlespeeding. Probably the most embarasing time and place to try singlespeeding though :oops:
A couple of options anyway so I will definately have a bike ready.
Jamie

kaiser":176zbbkg said:
jimihendrix":176zbbkg said:
Looking forward to this :)

How many will be there on single speeds ?

E3 finished?

Sure is, just needing barends and boosters for the Maguras, riding great as is though, been up the Braes quite a bit on it lately :cool:

Due to a month of winter illnesses, I'll be single speed too.... 28 - 32 and probably walking occasionally just to keep Velo company ;)

I got on my bike for the first time in over a month this week, and was nearly sick after my normal 1 mile uphill commute home. :oops:

Really looking forward to seein the stumpy Jamie, I had the rockhopper comp from the same year as my first MTB.

Know what you mean Ken, combination of illness and crap weather has kept me of the bike to- will be taking it a bit easier and hoping we don't get the kind of weather we have had this weekend. :evil:

Back