orange clockwork finished today woowww wwooowoowowoowoww

stew-b":y1f60ma3 said:
thank god for that :D ps.hope you got a new camera for xmas :LOL:

i got some davidoff adventure after shave and some shimano shoes m086 and a shower gel set :cool: :cool: (not quite the giant xtc alliance i wanted but im happy) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

logger":rzdalk8k said:
good to hear, im rather parshal to a clockwork, but imop they need hot rods :)
i fully agree all all factery spec'ish builds :LOL: need hot rods its a shame my decals worn off you can hardley see it from where i cleaned and olished it up for this build but as soon as i get my chainset throw the post from mike it ill be finished an ridable :cool: :cool: :cool:

Pace RC30's still available?

Hi, are the Pace RC30 forks still available?

If so, please can you tell me the crown to dropout length, the length of the steerer (is it bang on 185mm or a few mm shorter?), whether it is ahead or threaded (photos show both) and the condition (any rust on the legs etc).

Cheers, Matt

Re: Pace RC30's still available?

mheywoo1":2n770swt said:
Hi, are the Pace RC30 forks still available?

If so, please can you tell me the crown to dropout length, the length of the steerer (is it bang on 185mm or a few mm shorter?), whether it is ahead or threaded (photos show both) and the condition (any rust on the legs etc).

Cheers, Matt

sorry matt as i say further up the post im keeping her now if i part with her i would be fool as she is minty and the forks are like new zero rust what so ever :cool: :D

nearly done all i need is a small piece from jango and to finish stringing her up and fettling and she is done :D :D :D

Attachments

• DSC00523 (Large).JPG
    DSC00523 (Large).JPG
    102.7 KB · Views: 1,528
  • DSC00525 (Large).JPG
    DSC00525 (Large).JPG
    90.3 KB · Views: 1,528
  • DSC00526 (Large).JPG
    DSC00526 (Large).JPG
    105.9 KB · Views: 1,528
Back