Anyone seen a zebra Trimble floating about the postal system

Radar":hzvvy2pm said:
One is reminded of the Australian comedian Kevin Bl**dy Wilson for some reason. He used to sing avery rude song entitled:

"Santa Claus, you Cnut, Where's Me F***in' Bike"

Sorry Jez, not gloating. It will be so much better when it does turn up.

Ahhh Kevin bl**dy Wilson! Such an appropriate song for this time of year, and indeed this thread.

Got to be a nightmare waiting for THIS frame though...

Missing in action...

Jez, you are not alone! Also missing (5 weeks and counting):

Manitou 700c forks
AC cranks
Nishiki Cascade frame
GT RTS 1 frame

in the retro-Bermuda Triangle I guess... :cry:

was it coming from abroad?

I heard of someone having a problem with a bike frame that was sent form overseas, as it was held by cutoms for sometime.

I also know of a bloke that recieved parts that had been cut into bitswith a letter from customs stating 'your goods may have been damaged during inspection' !!! :shock: but i think thats a pretty extreme situation

like this set of $600 camshafts they cut up to see if they contained drugs :shock:
2151.jpg

stew-b":276lfng7 said:
like this set of $600 camshafts they cut up to see if they contained drugs :shock:
2151.jpg

hmm they look just like the camshafts from a Lampredi 4 pot engine, an Alfa or Lancia perhaps ;)

Still no sign of it....

I keep popping into work to see if teh delivery company has left a card but they havent...

Toad has arrived though from the states! Wahoo!
Thanks Will!

May need it respraying but Im a bit disheartened at the moment having lost the Trimble in the English channel.... :(

Back