Marin Four Corners

cc17

Retro Guru
Marin 4 Corners £575 collected

The bike has covered less than 50 miles and is in immaculate condition but has proven to be too large for my wife. The frame is double butted steel for a springy, compliant ride with 27 speed Shimano Sora groupset and TRP Spyre mechanical disc brakes mean secure braking in all conditions. It is ideal for touring, bikepacking and commuting.
Marin describe the bike as follows:
The Four Corners is built for the adventure rider looking to explore deep off of the beaten path, sleep outdoors, and be ready for whatever pavement, dirt road, or light singletrack is around the next corner. The heads-up bar position and generous braze-ons that make it possible to live on the bike for days at a time are equally at home on the daily commute.
The tyres have been upgraded to Panaracer Tour Gaurd Plus to minimise the likelihood of punctures. The bike was bought from a local shop so all receipts are available. The current new price is £945 and the bike is as new. Test rides welcome.
The size is a 19 inch or large with a steeply sloped top tube. It will fit heights from about 5′ 7 to 6’2

£575 Collection only

Attachments

• Front hub and disc.JPG
    Front hub and disc.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 599
  • Marin Non drive side.jpg
    Marin Non drive side.jpg
    855.9 KB · Views: 619
  • Marin side on.jpg
    Marin side on.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 621
  • IMG_3093.JPG
    IMG_3093.JPG
    846.1 KB · Views: 588
  • IMG_3094.JPG
    IMG_3094.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 570
Marin 4 Corners £575 collected

The bike has covered less than 50 miles and is in immaculate condition but has proven to be too large for my wife. The frame is double butted steel for a springy, compliant ride with 27 speed Shimano Sora groupset and TRP Spyre mechanical disc brakes mean secure braking in all conditions. It is ideal for touring, bikepacking and commuting.
Marin describe the bike as follows:
The Four Corners is built for the adventure rider looking to explore deep off of the beaten path, sleep outdoors, and be ready for whatever pavement, dirt road, or light singletrack is around the next corner. The heads-up bar position and generous braze-ons that make it possible to live on the bike for days at a time are equally at home on the daily commute.
The tyres have been upgraded to Panaracer Tour Gaurd Plus to minimise the likelihood of punctures. The bike was bought from a local shop so all receipts are available. The current new price is £945 and the bike is as new. Test rides welcome.
The size is a 19 inch or large with a steeply sloped top tube. It will fit heights from about 5′ 7 to 6’2

£575 Collection only
Hello. I'm interested. Whereabouts would it be collected from?

5'7", and stack and reach figures of 646mm and 413mm don't compute with me, somehow.
I’m 5’9” and I’m not sure I would want to try riding it! Great bikes mind, very nearly bought one (a medium) a couple of years ago before building my own adventure bike.

Back