Grove Hard Core frameset

wellll considering it will have full disks, fox rear, marzoochi triple clamp up front. miight not be retro ;)

but im sure plans will change untill then... still should be a sick ride.

So, Melvin, What exactly are you waiting for that the bike isnt built up now?! :D

Who said the bike isn't built up now?

Actually I am already riding it for months, but by unveiling tiny bits I try to work to a climax :LOL:

Aaron, next time when you see pics, they will be of a completed bike :D

- Melvin

okay good! you had me worried, if I had parts and a frame around, Id put a bike together just for fun!!

The bike is done and you are making us wait? If true Melvin...

you're an evil minister of pain!

Seriously, can't wait to see it when finished. Looking forward even more to the ride report...remember, as with any new bike, give it a good weeks worth of trail time before solidifying your opinion.

cheers,

rody

I already installed the seatpost and a few more parts. Sitting on the bike I noticed my head is somewhere in the clouds....

Great view, but a bit cold - Brrr. I am really looking forward to hop over everything without destroying rings and to achieve superflat cornering.

Rody, as with any bike I will give myself time to get used too.

- Melvin

Finally a pic of the finished result! =>

318789684_eaf9f520ec_b.jpg

...and another pic of the Hothead bar/stem combo:

318789694_a3f43dd761_b.jpg

I like the ride. It is very comfortable & light. Take into account my other bike is a Panasonic MC-COMP :mrgreen:

Seriously the fatter tyres do a lot ...and weight is for me in an absolutely acceptable league. It is not that heavy. Of course handling is amazing. It is nimble and I still have to get used to that I can go much flatter trough every corner. Pedals never hit the soil!

The Grove is a joy to ride, also because you know you're riding something really special. This has much to do with the exceptional built quality and its rareness.

Grove Innovations, highly recommendable!

I hope to get up more pics soon.

- Melvin

MELVIN!! the bike looks soo good in that color. I love the frame alone w/ the bars and fork. it looks so sick.

Back