WTD: 1x 32H Mavic Open SUP CD - 700C Rim

Re: WTD: 1x 32H Mavic Open SUP - 700C Rim

I think I have one, need to check though. But postage might be too expensive from here (Spain) :facepalm:

foz":oprhr97k said:
I think I have one, need to check though. But postage might be too expensive from here (Spain) :facepalm:

Thanks for the reply - always the way! If you have it, please do let me know what the postage will be...

Many thanks

Re:

I have a not great one. Perfectly round but brake wear. You can have it for the postage if you want. I think about a fiver.

Attachments

• 23170961-10A3-4667-9D6E-4634491FEBCC.jpeg
    23170961-10A3-4667-9D6E-4634491FEBCC.jpeg
    41.5 KB · Views: 853

I've got a pair of new silver 32h open pro if you don't find one.

I found mine, original OPEN SUP (not the newer OPEN PRO which is similar). CD finish, 32 hole. Very good condition considering - hardly any brake wear at all. I was thinking about 20 quid for the rim, but postage is nearly 25 quid so unless you're really desperate I guess it makes it way too expensive. Will take some pics if you're interested though

Re:

And something else you didn’t ask for. I’ve just found a nos 36 hole red/yellow label. It is silver though.

Re: Re:

jm":2s68yjnl said:
I have a not great one. Perfectly round but brake wear. You can have it for the postage if you want. I think about a fiver.

Thanks JM, but this is an Open Pro rim, not an Open SUP... and it's silver!

Thank you for replying anyway.

CTK":3144tfab said:

Thanks CTK - but I'm after a single CD rim to make up a pair.

rjsdavis":2kwp9i1v said:
CTK":2kwp9i1v said:

Thanks CTK - but I'm after a single CD rim to make up a pair.
Apologies for my offers. I’ve only just seen the CD bit. I’ll keep my silver ones.

Back