1992 Claud Butler Cape Wrath (The Teal one)

Re:

Nice, i like this era of Claud ..... even the 200GS oracle looks cool as when minty.

good to see Auction watch working :cool:

Re: Re:

drcarlos":y96vopsy said:
I believe that the Seat Q/R is original. I have one the same on my Antaeus.

Carl.

Ok, just assumed it would be a Shimano chrome job or the Kalloy copy that I've got on my '91 Spectre and 91' Oracle. :?
Don't like it, it's not staying :p

retrobikeguy":y96vopsy said:
Nice, i like this era of Claud ..... even the 200GS oracle looks cool as when minty.

good to see Auction watch working :cool:

Yeah, much appreciated, and Jimmy’s proper chuffed :D

Re: 1991 Claud Butler Cape Wrath (The Teal one)

Re:

Nice. I had a 1989 (I think) CB Spirit. 400LX in 'Pearlescent Aquamarine'. Always coveted the Cape Wrath of the same year as it was in black and looked stealthy :)

Re: Re:

ovlov440":2q1s87j3 said:
Nice. I had a 1989 (I think) CB Spirit. 400LX in 'Pearlescent Aquamarine'. Always coveted the Cape Wrath of the same year as it was in black and looked stealthy :)

Cheers, coincidentally I was looking at this very bike yesterday whilst performing a C-virus facilitated cleaning/re-organisation of my workshop before starting the next build... this one only ever got a service and then prepared for my kids visiting friends to use.
But it does deserve a deep clean and photo shoot.....

Re: 1991 Claud Butler Cape Wrath (The Teal one)

The History Man":301rpijm said:
They grow up fast eh?

Too fast.... Miss Peachy is 16 tomorrow, gotta try and pull out all the stops to try to make it something special.

Re:

Revival of a revived thread to say 'snap'.

Just picked this lovely little thing up.

Attachments

• 20200424_193906.jpg
    20200424_193906.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 108
Lovely, the metallic Aquamarine looks even better in the flesh doesn’t it?
Give us a nudge if you start a clean-up thread!

Re:

It does. I'd recently seem pictures of yours, so when scrolling ads after work, the colour jumped out and i was on my way to pick it up.

I'll post it up tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back