An early heads up for the Real Ale Wobble Nov 15/16th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a Rock shox air judy shock pump that we could borrow for 5 mins? My mates is using the old orange and when it gets warmed up it getting pretty soft?

Any chance anyone has some spare magura rim pads they could bring? Ive lost my spare set. :(

Also looks like its me plus 2 now. My mates wont be in a merc they will be in a mk4 03 plate silver Astra if you could keep a look out for them.

Cheers in advance.

right sorted some jumble. Bringing among other things:

Kona Cinder Cone frame 18" 1998 good condition
Trek Mountain Track frame and forks 13.5" tatty
Kona P2 triple butted forks
AMP F3 suspension forks

Plus various other forks, handlebars, stems, brakes, chainrings, seatposts, octalink BB, etc etc

Plus I shall be bringing various karma goodies - free to a good home :D

Whooo Hoooo bikes packed, tools packed, spares packed, the sun is shining !! :cool: Have that feeling of forgotton something ..... Ooooww can taste that Ale :LOL:

Any chance anyone has some spare magura rim pads they could bring? Ive lost my spare set.

Packed some... they are not new but would get you out the poo ;)

DSC05134.jpg

I'm all packed. 'Working from home' today ;)

but can't leave till I've picked up kids from school and wife gets back from work at around 5pm then it's a 3 hour drive to Kington where I pick up a mate, have a swift ale there and head up to Llanwrtyd for around 10pm :D I'll try the Neuadd Arms pub first. I'll make sure I have my retrobike brown t-shirt visible :D

oh - forgot about those posters - where's the link? I'll print a couple off! I do have a Retrobike sticker in the back window anyway :D

where are you going to park?

daj":zejz53ok said:
Whooo Hoooo bikes packed, tools packed, spares packed, the sun is shining !! :cool: Have that feeling of forgotton something ..... Ooooww can taste that Ale :LOL:

Any chance anyone has some spare magura rim pads they could bring? Ive lost my spare set.

Packed some... they are not new but would get you out the poo ;)

DSC05134.jpg

Cheers fella much apreciated.

OK time for a Retro bike quiz.......

What have i forgotten? (Everything seems to be there but i must have missed something) :roll:

A few of these scattered around the car now!

Attachments

• SP_A0528 (Medium).jpg
    SP_A0528 (Medium).jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 1,133
Right last post before the big off !! :D

We have a cottage about a mile down the road but I am sure it will end up being the people carrier even without seats!!

So it will deff be around the town somewhere :D

See you all down there hopefully :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back