just a reminder about manners

longun

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Can we all stop arguing and being rude offensive and trolling please? Some of us are really trying to spread the retrobike love and the continued negatively is taking it's toll.

Please remind yourselves of the rules, none of us are greater than each other in terms of love, knowledge and passion etc and too many have opinions that are best left unsaid.

Just my ten pence worth going forward into 2019 and wanting everyone to recognise us and this site as the best there is.

Time to change please else next years shows, rides and events will be hampered and i for one will stop doing stuff.

Cheers

Chris

longun":kbzcar0n said:
can we all stop arguing and being rude offensive and trolling please. some of us are really trying to spread the retrobike love and the continued negatively is taking it's toll.

please remind yourselves of the rules, no of us are greater than each other In terms of love, knowledge and passion and too many have opinions that are best left unsaid.

just my ten pence worth going forward into 2019 and wanting everyone to recognise us and this site as the best there is.

cheers

chris

Yeah that's cool Chris...... :xmas-cool:

longun":1bz7xe4v said:
please remind yourselves of the rules, none of us are greater than each other In terms of love, knowledge and passion .

cheers

chris

Can you caveat that ^ as THM takes the former and latter of the above to whole new levels - I'd go as far as to say he takes it to whole new world ....in fact more like to a Galaxy Far Far Away.

Not even the Prodigy came close, when they threatened to "take you brain to another dimension"

God bless THM - A lover not a fighter

Back