Teeny-weeny Trek Antelope frame and forks (24" wheel)

finbar

Retro Guru
Clicky

2994174747_5c3cbb3984_o.jpg

2994174419_4506c15c6a_o.jpg

2994173917_9213582a4c_o.jpg

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Of course not ;)

If you click on the link to the auction there's a picture of a sticker on the seattube which says "TANGE Cro-moly main tubes". That's all i know, though they do ping quite nicely if you flick them.

I'll get it on the bathroom scales tonight.

Well, according to my possibly-incredibly-inaccurate bathroom scales (which cost £2.99 from Argos :roll: ) it weighs something around 3.5 kg.

Which sounds quite a bit. However, i suspect that a) it's a slight over-estimate and b) a good chunk of that can be accounted for by the chainset and bottom bracket. I'd take it out and check, but it's the old style of crank bolt that requires a socket set and i don't have one here at uni. While i was looking i noticed the bb has a metal drive-side cup though, so it's probably not an uber-cheap one :D

bollocks, I forgot to bid on this finbar, sorry, at least it went to another regular on this site.

Latest posts

Back