MacRetro chat and rides thread

Lol cheers chief!

I also say **** tubeless. Finally got my new rear tyre seated after a good 3pmins only to realise that apparently you can’t reuse the existing rim tape as air was pushing out the 2 wee vent holes in my rims.

Annoying.

keithyr":3zjf9jm5 said:
Lol cheers chief!

I also say f**k tubeless. Finally got my new rear tyre seated after a good 3pmins only to realise that apparently you can’t reuse the existing rim tape as air was pushing out the 2 wee vent holes in my rims.

Annoying.

Changed tyres plenty of times and never had to retape the rims.
User error? :mrgreen:

Re:

Jeezo, those 2 "frames" in the first pic in the link are feckin' fugly as eff. The space-frame one, it's upside down I think, looks like a fossilised Cannondale. Some of the others in video looked interesting, the Headshok seat-tube (but not seat-tube) one looked like it was the most workable frame, at least for XC anyway. The Lefty rear, jist naw, where were they going to put the sticky up bit of Lefty for someone to actually ride a prototype? :shock: Would like to see more of the Jekyll frame with twin shocks for the dropouts on swing-arms, the fact it was raced in DH shows it sort of worked.

Back