Thrunton Woods Tues 28th October 7pm

Well that was a good laugh :LOL:
Bloody cold and some faffing in places, but just great to be out. Quite a bit of ground frost in places :D

Compact camera doesn't do the stars justice;

2982019773_645ba5a857_b.jpg

It was -1 in places!!!

2982875634_2d2d55cc30_b.jpg

Somewhere between the point of injuring his privates and then dancing round a tree after going over the bars :LOL:

2982872230_3b2a78130c_b.jpg

Apologies about the quality of the pics. Tricky in the dark :roll:

thrunton

Oh man! you can't beat a clear sky at Thrunton. That looks great .
Cake news ; slight cakey crisis as the oven is bust no cake until new purchase :cry:

:LOL: Ha :LOL: Ha :LOL: , forth tree down on the left is the one I did my 'Over-the-bars-into-tree- 180deg-framewhip-superman' John Cowan eat your pants! :cool:
A little sore this morning after bashing the soft tissues twixt the legs on more than one occasion- walking like John Wayne today :shock: :oops: Knee capping myself jumping into the van on the way home hasn't helped either :roll:
Had good fun again and have ordered extra batteries for next time ;)
Thrunton at night is a great playground- just wish they'd sort the central heating out.
Thanks for a great night again dudes- same again a week on Tues??

Brilliant night out last night , although cold , we soon warmed up, and entertainment was supplied by Dr S :) :LOL: I have to agree thrunton is fab at night, There must be more northumberian people hiding in the woodwork, (they dont know what they are missing :roll: :LOL: )..

A big thanks to Neil aka.. lardlover, for the BLT's they worked really well.. cheers mate.

P20 you are such a lucky man owning such a beautiful ritchey, still cant get over the weight (or lack of it) makes me want to get one even more now.. THANKS VERY BLOODY MUCH :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Oh! I wont be able to make it next week , unless I can cadge a lift, as my truck is off the road at present, so if you fancy giving me a lift give us a shout fellas....

On a final note it has to be said I was very upset last night , as there was no cake around,, I feel tricked and cheated :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: you better do better next time, as my mrs has threatend to cook for the next ride , and we dont want that now do we... (sitting here smug , cos she never logs onto retrobike, so I know I am safe :LOL: :LOL: )

Take it easy fellas.. ;)

Can't do next week matey boys- Monday is a big day at work and I will be fit for nothing and Fridays are extra ale and Pizza in front of the telly nights :p
Week after??

Back